Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By schimmelart

Posted on: October 09, 2008 at 12:21PM

Scottsdale has to be one of the world's most exciting and accessible art scenes. Numerous galleries on Marshall Way & Main Street are great to wander through - especially on Thursday evening Art Walks. Enjoy musical entertainment, wine & appetizers while viewing fantastic art! It's all walkable, and great restaurants are in the area. The Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art is close by. And, there are two fantastic art festivals - one in the Spring, one in the Fall at the Civic Center. Every Sunday there is music and art at the same location - Jan - March. Also, two large festivals take place in northern Scottsdale - the Celebration of Fine Art and the Arizona Art Expo - each features over 100 of the nation's finest artists working in studios on site - Jan - March... You will probably need a car when traveling in Phoenix Metro - but there is some ground transportation and a light rail coming soon! report a problem

You are posting a reply to If you love Art...

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions