Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By elainehat

Posted on: November 13, 2008 at 6:09PM

You must visit Slide Rock Park in Oak Creek Canyon on your way to Sedona! It is a natural water park, meaning, you slide down huge flat rocks covered in algae in a natural flowing river. Be very careful walking though and if you are going to jump off the 40 foot cliff there, project yourself away from the cliff wall as much as possible since it's deeper further out. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Slide Rock Park

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions