Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By varchia

Posted on: September 08, 2009 at 4:48PM

I was traveling alone and my first Asian trip ( will not be my last) and I had (or thhought I did) booked a hotel with transfer pkg.; only my name was not on the rolster and the bus driver would not let me on the bus to go to said hotel. I looked around and saw only Mercedes cars (no taxi)which I approached, Not only did I get a rid e to my destination BUT I kept the car for 3 days w/ driver @ my disposal. Driver was very informed and helpful ; I paid $6 US per day. Oh Lord want you give me a Mercedes Benz . On my third day out , the driver took me to ticket agency where I booked a day trip to PHI PHI island on a large ferry type boat and ended up staying on Phi Phi Is. for 3 days on the beach side for $11 US & waking to the ADREATIC Ocean and fresh fruit in my room. This near scare of no transfer turned out to be,hands down, the best trip of my life. report a problem

Posted on: March 10, 2011 at 11:22AM

Good to know about the car and driver for about $6.00 US. Thanhs

You are posting a reply to Phuket Airport

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions