Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: July 12, 2011 at 10:08AM

Hi, My husband and I used to be world travelers..the days before kids we would pick up and go with no hesitation..Our life has changed and we would like to start traveling to exotic locations again..We are thinking of taking our 5 year old and 3 year old to Thailand..Is it worth the headache or should we wait until they are a litlle older? Please give me any advise you may have! report a problem

Posted on: August 29, 2011 at 6:37AM

Hi, I am living in Phuket and we have a company here. We get often families with kids, some of them are stil babies of just 8 months. And they have great holiday here in Thailand. The sun is no problem at all as long as you protect your kids with sun cream and looking for a shadow. If you spend holiday in Europe or countries like Australia, you will spend at least the same amount of money like here because the accomodation and food is here much cheaper. With so small kids like yours I would maybe not take a speedboat tour, the ride can be rough. By the way we offer sailing tours with max. 6 people on board, so if you are coming one day to Phuket, come to visiting us. http://www.sailingtourphuket.com/

You are posting a reply to thailand with kids

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions