Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous

By Guest

Posted on: September 26, 2008 at 5:54PM

Has anyone been to Royal Savoy in October? This is our first trip to Matdeira. Will we need a car rental? We will be there for one week. What weather should we expect? Should be be packing resort casual clothes? or more warmer clothes? Restaurant recommendations are welcomed as well. My husband and I are well traveled, enjoy visiting new places and meeting new people. We've been to Portugal in the past and thought it lovely. Our favorite vacation spot is Costa Brava. We are Americans in our middle 50's. This trip was planned before the market crash, so we're going anyway. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Madeira in October

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions