Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

room key, and nice place to stay

By Guest

Posted on: November 11, 2008 at 10:11PM

I was in Lisbon Portugal in October and I stayed at an amazing hotel called Albergaria Senhora Do Monte. The veiw from this hotel is so breath taking. My tip is that you can leave your key at the front desk and always know that whenever you comeback to the hotel your room key is always there. No more looking, no more wondering if you lost your room key. It will always be safe at the front desk report a problem

Posted on: July 22, 2009 at 6:57PM

I've been in the same hotel. Yep, I agree, good choise. I also found a nice free guide at the desk. You have all the interesting events in the city. "Tips Guide Lisboa", i think there is also a website. Have fun!

You are posting a reply to room key, and nice place to stay

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions