Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Best Restraunt In Prague

By Guest

Posted on: November 13, 2008 at 7:47PM

We stayed in prague for almost 2 weeks, and there was a little indian restraunt across the street from our hotel, it was the best restraunt i've eaten at in all of my travels, we ate there almost every night. The name is Mayur, and it is on Stepanska 63 Praha 1 street, it is a mouth watering, and if you had only one place to eat in all of prague I would recommend eating here, it is wonderfull and delicious, also it is affordable not to expensive and not fancy. report a problem

Posted on: March 09, 2009 at 4:49PM

There are many restaurants in downtown Prague, but I would explore places outside of tourist routes. You may be pleasantly surprised, if you wish to try something very Czech, including the atmosphere - the place to go is U Bezuchu at Kunratice, you need a reservation, as Prague residents are fighting over to go there for a Czech trout. Another place is Auberge de Provence owned by a Belgian guy, it is about 15 km outside of Prague - real French food at very reasonable prices. Enjoy Margareta

You are posting a reply to Best Restraunt In Prague

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions