Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

TGV ... World's Fastest Train..

By Guest

Posted on: October 26, 2008 at 10:46PM

On 3 trips to France..we have fallen in love with the TGV..the world's fastest train. See the sights in Paris..then ..plan on trips like ...3-4 hours to Avignon..in Provence...the city of Nostradamus..the plague...and the Papal Palace. Or...take the TGV to Chamonix..a small ski village...(as we did) (slow mountain trains too)..at the foot of Mt Blanc...the first Winter Olympics..I believe in 1927. We took the TGV on a trip to Caan..to visit the D-Day beaches...and stand at Point du Hoc. IF YOU DO...do not be afraid to go First Class..the price is a small difference. A new TGV route is now open..to Germany. report a problem

You are posting a reply to TGV ... World's Fastest Train..

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions