Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

where to go....where not to go.....

By scaton

Posted on: November 10, 2008 at 7:39AM

Lets see....Puerto Rico can be a fantastic adventure as long as you stay away from the not so desirable places. You must must must go to Culebra Island. It is probably one of the most beautiful places in PR. Not touristy and ritzy like Vieques.....camp on the beach and experience waking up every morning to the sounds of the waves splashing on shore. Its fantastic. There are often some crazies who stay on the beach, but for the most part it is very safe and beautiful snorkeling. Cross over to Carlos Rosario for great snorkeling.....the little angelfish will be your ambassadors through the reef.....saw turtles, octopus, tons of fish, great coral. We rented a jeep for a day......don't rent from the crazy ex-pat American, can't remember his name but he is a total wack job. Stick to renting from the Puerto Ricans, they are much more reasonable and honest. Stay AWAY from the surfing areas on the West Coast.....they are totally undesirable except for Isabela where there is a beach that has the most amazing shells......we watched three hermit crabs swap shells while we sat on the beach. Absolutely beautiful. report a problem

You are posting a reply to where to go....where not to go.....

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions