Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

To due in Rincon, Puerto Rico

By Guest

Posted on: November 28, 2011 at 4:30PM

Hello, I am traveling with two girlfriends to Rincon for six days in February. We have a beautiful house we rented one block from the beach by the Tamboo bar. We were looking for any insight on restaurants and "can't miss" places in this area. We will have a car. Thank you! report a problem

Posted on: November 30, 2011 at 6:52AM

Good luck in where you choose to rent, down in that area becomes very noisy at night, and some of the bars stay open till 4am, cranking out loud music. Great if you like the party scene, not so great if you want peace and relaxation. Now if you find yourself on the road, make sure to get out early.. -Water fall San Sebastian -Cabo Rojo Lighthouse -Camuey Caves -There is a tour for zip lining -Mayaguez Zoo -Arecibo Observatory -Ponce Art musems/ Fire Dept (Bomberos) -Ponce- La Guancha, Boardwalk -Bio Bay- There is a lot to see and do..the list can go on..it all depends if you want to go out and do a little adventuring.. Good luck-happy holidays-

You are posting a reply to To due in Rincon, Puerto Rico

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions