Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 8:12PM

We were told by a Mexican couple we met in Patagonia, that this was the best restaurant they had ever eaten in. What a disappointment. Not only was it ridiculously expensive, but the food was awful. We paid $R330 (about $165 USD) for two people and the only thing we drank was water. The food was all horribly overcooked and loaded with salt, the point of which was clearly to make you order more drinks. Going to Red Lobster would have been better for the fish quality. Don't waste your time or your money. Marius is a total rip off which somehow has unjustifiably garnered a good reputation. report a problem

Posted on: August 29, 2009 at 9:59PM

I have to completely disagree. We ate at Marius three nights in a row because we just couldn't get enough. The marinated meats keep coming untill you say stop. Each serving just off the barbeque, each pass a different cut of meat!!! Wow!!

You are posting a reply to Marius Crustaceos

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions