Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

HOTEL SANTA TERESA - BEST NEW BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN RIO DE JANEIRO

By Guest

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 11:07PM

We stayed at the Hotel Santa Teresa for 4 nights last month and it was definitely the best hotel we stayed at during our 3-week trip through Brazil. It is a new boutique hotel, beautiful setting (gardens and pool), great staff (everyone at the front desk spoke English which was a big plus for us), the room had amazing views of the city and mountains. The decoration is exceptional with a lot of wooden furniture which gives a very cozy and warm feeling. Location is great, very charming neighborhood, close to attractions (5minutes from the Christ Statue), taxis are very cheap and we were just 10minutes from Copacabana beach, but without all the crowd and noise! The restaurant had a great variety of dishes, always amazingly presented, and prices were very reasonable for a 5star property. The hotel has a beautiful spa that uses products from the Brazilian brand NATURA, we had the chance to do a simultaneous massage in the same room (the anti-stress, highly recommended!), it was excellent and again, very reasonable prices! The main point I need to make about this hotel is that it is very exclusive, sophisticated and unique but far from pretentious and overpriced. We will definitely go back! VISIT WWW.SANTATERESAHOTEL.COM report a problem

You are posting a reply to HOTEL SANTA TERESA - BEST NEW BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN RIO DE JANEIRO

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions