We stayed at this hotel two nights in August. It was by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The room reeked of cigarettes (even though we selected a nonsmoking room) and there was no way to open the little window to air it out. No light came in through the window either, we were in perpetual night. The shower leaked (hope it was the shower, could have been the toilet. Finally, they charged us for phone calls we didnt make, I think they must have pulled that cheating stunt in the past because when I innocently asked about saying it was a mistake, the guy at the counter (from New Jersey) started shouting at me in a manner that was completely out of proportion to the question or tone it was asked in. My friend with me worried he had mental problems and almost called the police. Avoid this hotel at all costs.