Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Six tips for your trip to Italy

By DChicago

Posted on: October 11, 2008 at 11:58AM

My best advice and tips if your want to stay at two wonderful places within Italy, is first search for hotels that are owned by a corporation or chain in both destinations. We found this in both city destinations and they were 5 star hotels. Both were centralized within the city so you could do all the walking you wanted to the various highlights of the cities. Second, you receive discounted prices on the rooms and they serve you extravagant complementary breakfast. Third, pay the extra monies to have transportation to and from your hotels to the airport upon arrival and returing back to the states, you get a better deal and it streamlines your trip, Fourth, utilize the public transportation, cheep cost and it takes you everywhere you would like to go within the cities. Fifth,ask the concierge for information on what is around the hotel and they will give you maps and information. Sixth, when you want to send stuff, like wine, olive oils, lace etc. send your items from the hotel they will package everything up for you and in the long run it is much cheeper. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Six tips for your trip to Italy

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions