Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 23, 2008 at 5:30PM

Everytime I have been to Rome I stay in the Parioli District, its a nice quaint neighborhood. My friends in Italy actually told me that the neighborhood was very nice. Its very close to a bus stop and several quaint neighborhood cafes. Try to avoid taxis and take the bus, you save money and get a feel for the city. . My friends say that a lot of goverment officials live in this neighborhood. One cafe that was up the street from our hotel tried to rip us off. The cashier tried to ring up a higher price that was on the menu for the item ordered, my husband and my friends got upset. My friends told her in italian we will never go back to her cafe. Its very rare that people are like that though. I luv Trastevere, Citta Centre. Trastevere has some great ristorantes. Any red wine is good with dinner. Rome is my favorite country in the world. Now when we go back we will stay with friends. The Vatican musuem is really a must see for museum goers. I get upset when people are diasappointed by the Coliseum. You have to remember that people were a lot shorter back then and try to imagine the Coliseum in all its glory. I have yet to see the Catacombs and Villa Borghese. report a problem

You are posting a reply to ROMA

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions