Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By JSS

Posted on: October 29, 2008 at 12:24PM

If you have been to Rome before, I suggest for your second trip that you become a part of the culture and lose yourself in the alleys of Rome. We've discovered famous artists, digs, scluptures, paintings, and world famous choirs in small churches. Sit and sip and engage the people. We now have lifetime friends in Rome. In today's world travel and tight space on airplanes, I started about 15 years ago to use saline spray before boarding an airplane followed by generour portions of neosporin swabbed in my nostrils. I also wipe down all surfaces with antiseptic towels. Since then, I have never "caught" anything on a plane trip. Recommended by my oncologist. Best cappuccino in Rome....Cafe Farnese on the Piazza Farnese. Great people watching, lots of locals. report a problem

You are posting a reply to JSS

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions