Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: November 18, 2008 at 10:36AM

At the completion of our walking tour in Tuscany, we decided to try living as the Romans do for a week. Using the Rental in Rome website, we spent weeks looking at apartments before choosing the one we felt was perfect for us. For a week we stayed in an apartment just off the Piazza di Popolo. It included a rooftop garden and a balcony. Our view was the Victor Emmanuel monument, the Spanish Steps and St. Peters off to the side. Each morning we got up, grabbed our little bag and hit the shops to choose our food for the day. The necessities taken care of, we were then free to stroll the streets of Rome at our leisure, hitting the high points and the not so high points. Much different that a hotel stay and very reasonable priced. The dollar was 72 cents to the euro at that time. report a problem

You are posting a reply to When in Rome

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions