Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By tobias

Posted on: April 29, 2009 at 7:55PM

taking wife,17 son,15 daughter,suggestions.already air.just land,hotels food/wine.from 7/30,thru 8/15. thanks..... report a problem

Posted on: August 05, 2009 at 1:13PM

i will tell you later

Posted on: June 22, 2009 at 5:20AM

A great bistro-like reastaurant is C'est mon plaisir Montparnasse, located on Montparnasse Boulevard. The food is great, authentic French cuisine, they have some magnificent cellar with great wine and the atmosphere is fairytale like. Oh, and the prices aren't so high for Paris, I mean, between 15 and 35 euros aprox, depending on what you choose. Then, to move around you have the Paris' subway, usually on time although a bit crowdy in many hours of the day and you have taxi. For a more accurate source of Paris taxi companies I suggest you print Info Taxi page on Paris. It the major worldwide taxi services community and it works vey well: /www.infotaxi.org/city-1880.htm Have a lot of fun and enjoy old Paris, I do everytime I set foot on it.

You are posting a reply to tobi

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions