Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

See where you want to go before you travel

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 2:25PM

Google Earth gives amazing views of many streets in cities around the world. You can imagine what you could do with this help in planning a trip or reliving one you went on. For example: You want to check the neighborhood of the hotel you are interested in. You can check out restaurants in the area as well as stores for shopping, points of interest etc. Perhaps some told you the street they stayed on on shopped on but couldn't remember the name of the hotel or business. You may be able to go down the street with them on Google street view and find the place. It's handy for arranging a place to meet with others since you will be able to see exactly what the meeting place looks like. It can also help you map out your travels around the city, especially if you only have a day or two to visit. Endless possibilities. report a problem

You are posting a reply to See where you want to go before you travel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions