Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Real Rome Tours - Great tour company with wonderful customer service

By Guest

Posted on: July 26, 2010 at 2:53PM

From the initial contact through the completion of our vacation, Real Rome Tours was wonderful. We reserved private tours of the Vatican, Borghese Gallery, Forum/Colosseum/Historic City, and Ostia Antica. The tour guides chosen for our family were perfect. My husband and I were traveling with our 20 year old daughter and all the guides were able to hold our interest regardless of the length of the tour. Mya (the Vatican), Justin (the Colosseum/Forum), Eric (Ostia Antica) and Alex (Borghese Gallery) knew their subjects in depth and provided very interesting and entertaining tours. Justin led us to a restaurant by the Forum that was our very favorite meal during the whole trip! At the last minute, I contacted Gerard of Real Rome Tours and he assisted with scheduling a private driver from the airport to our hotel as well as the return. This was handled with amazing ease and professionalism. I can't say enough good things about this company. If you're headed to Rome, I would highly recommend them. Web site is realrometours.com report a problem

You are posting a reply to Real Rome Tours - Great tour company with wonderful customer service

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions