Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Best deals for handheld electronic language translator

By hobo11

Posted on: June 23, 2012 at 9:42PM

Best deals for handheld electronic language translator Hi I am looking help from anyone familiar with handheld electronic language translator. I will be traveling mostly to Russia and also China soon and want to buy a handheld electronic Language translator from English to Russian and Chinese. If you have bought this kind of equipment would you please give me recommendations on the best place to find this kind of equipment and also the price that you paid? I will be traveling in Siberia Russia very soon and understand this area is one of the least areas on the planet where people speak English, my language. So I will need help with a language translator. I am interested in both hand typed and voice generated device to translate languages. Thank you for any help report a problem

You are posting a reply to Best deals for handheld electronic language translator

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions