Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

"Top Gun" bar ( and restaurant)

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 10:47PM

At 610 West Market Street ( across the street from the Hyatt) is Kansas City Barbecue, the bar made famous in the movie "Top Gun". The barbecue is good, the wait staff fun and competent,and the ambience is ....well...unique. If you sit outside you will be serenaded by the occasional freight train rumbling just steps from your table( part of the fun!). Inside are memorabilia from the movie where several infamous scenes were filmed as well as other naval and more shall we say intimate mementos (not x-rated). Well worth a visit for the food or a beer. report a problem

You are posting a reply to "Top Gun" bar ( and restaurant)

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions