Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Nice Hotel and Convenient Location

By SamSmith

Posted on: June 26, 2010 at 11:04AM

The culture of Sicily has always fascinated me. I have always dreamed of going to Sicily, which hasn't happened so far. But I did get a taste of its awesome culture, music and food when I went to San Diego in May. Attending Sicilian festival in Little Italy was a nice experience. Luckily I stayed in California Suites Hotel from where Little Italy was nearby. So it was quite convenient for me to commute easily. In fact even San Diego International Airport was just 15 minutes away from the hotel. Services were pretty fine. Complimentary breakfast was simple but delicious. It was a good budget hotel. I enjoyed my stay there. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Nice Hotel and Convenient Location

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions