Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 08, 2008 at 8:00PM

Reserve your rental car at a location in the city. There are quite a few locations for most of the rental agencies and you can save up to 20% by riding the BART into the city. Reserve and pick up the car the days you need it and you will save on parking and other unnecessary fees that can blindly add on to your trip. BART is great from either Oakland or San Francisco and with the internet maps you can get terrific directions to your hotel. Also there are great day passes to use the public transportation in San Francisco that add to the charm and adventure of your vacation. report a problem

Posted on: October 08, 2008 at 10:49PM

If you are renting a vehicle and want your spouse to also have driving privileges the rental companies often want to charge you a fee for the 2nd driver. You can decline this coverage and still allow your spouse to drive as this is clearly allowed in the fine print on your contract - but if you are willing to pay anyway, they will also take your money. I recommend you keep it yourself.

You are posting a reply to Rental Cars

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions