Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Dim Sum and Wonderfoot in the Outer Richmond

By Guest

Posted on: October 09, 2008 at 2:36AM

Most people who go to the Outer Richmond district of SF do so to go to Seal Rock or Golden Gate park. However, one of the most delightful afternoons can be had in between. On Geary and 23rd go to Ton Kiang restaurant for the best Dim Sum in the city. When you are done walk a few blocks over to 27th and try Wonderfoot for the best foot massage you've ever had at unbelievable prices. I have to say Ton Kiang is not cheap but it is worth it and don't miss the amazing dessert items like the egg custard tart and mango pudding! To make up for that go for the 35 dollar-70 minute session at Wonderfoot where they start at your scalp and do 15 minutes of head,neck, shoulders arms and then 15 minutes per foot. As if you aren't blissed out by then, they finish by doing some more work on your back and shoulders. After over 700 hours schooling and 15 years as a successful masseuse I left there going "I could learn a few things from those therapists!" After all that just think how nice it will be to go listen to the seals at Seal Rock or walk through the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park on your new "wonderfeet". report a problem

You are posting a reply to Dim Sum and Wonderfoot in the Outer Richmond

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions