Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Happy Cows Come From California

By Guest

Posted on: November 05, 2008 at 4:03PM

If you have never been to California but remember seeing those beautiful photos of the coast and the mountains in one setting or remember the commercials of "Happy Cows Come from California" then you'll need to take the drive down PCH. PCH also known as Pacific Coast Highway is a highway stretched along the Pacific Ocean. When heading south bound from San Francisco, the Beach will be on your right hand side and the mountains on your left. It is one of the most picturesque drives out there. Rent a sports convertible if you can so that you are able to feel the wind in your hair and take the curves like no other... Along the way you can stop by Carmel or Monterey for some delicious crabs on their pier and to look at beautiful estates. You'll feel like you're in Pleasantville (if only there was something of that sort). The drive will take at least 10 hours so you may want to make a weekend trip with multiple stops. When you get over half way, you will notice the Happy Cows grazing in a prime plot of land over looking the ocean. How did they get there? I'm still asking the same question because they have no where to go other then to roam around in circles on this beautiful scenic setting. Don't miss out on the sunset because it's just breath-taking over the water..... report a problem

You are posting a reply to Happy Cows Come From California

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions