Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

First trip to San Francisco and NAPA Valley

By Guest

Posted on: March 25, 2009 at 4:23PM

@ couples are just beginning to think about a first trip to SF and NAPA. We would like to stay somewhere which allows good access to both the city and the valley. We like food and wine and generally try to stay at a Bed and Breakfast but that is certainly not a requirement. Suggestions? When is the best time to make such a visit. We are all retired so we are flexible (well, usually!) This is my first ever post to the site so all advice will be appreciated. report a problem

Posted on: October 16, 2012 at 3:29AM

take a quick look at this: http://www.indiegogo.com/bluecar

Posted on: May 01, 2009 at 7:10PM

Stay in Sausalito, it's gorgeous, there is a ferry you can take over to the City and it's about a 60 min drive into Napa. There are a few great hotels there. And eat at Buckeye Road House in Mill Valley, it's yummy!

You are posting a reply to First trip to San Francisco and NAPA Valley

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions