Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

A Great Restaurant in SF!!!!

By Guest

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 7:09PM

If you are planning a special occasion dinner then I highly recommend the restaurant called GARY DANKO. It is a superb place to celebrate or even to enjoy an amazing meal in the bay area. Everything from the service and attention given to us at the door to the amazing 5 course meal was an unforgettable experience. It was raining when we arrived and someone ran out and opened our car door in front of the restaurant to meet us. We had our coats and umbrellas taken from us by the host upon arrival and at the end of the meal when we were leaving he remembered our names without even a coat check ticket. The 5 course meal was incredible. Each seperate course had a specific wine that went with the dish. It was just superbly delicious. The ambience was elegant and classy and the servers were top notch. Google this restaurant and read the reviews. Not one bad review can be found. I have been to many restaurants and this is one that has continued to stay in my mind. Again, if you are planning a special dinner in San Francisco, GARY DANKO is the best !!! It is not inexpensive but worth every single penny spent. report a problem

Posted on: October 16, 2012 at 3:20AM

great restaurant! and here's another great idea to try: http://www.indiegogo.com/bluecar

You are posting a reply to A Great Restaurant in SF!!!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions