Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Remembering My wonderful vacations in San Francisco!!

By jullythomas

Posted on: July 05, 2010 at 3:43AM

San Francisco, this is one of the best places I ever had been in my whole life. The whole trip was full of fun and enjoyment. I can’t forget those days hanging around on the Baker beach. The idea of planning a holiday to San Francisco was made in a strange way. We four friends were coming back home after watching movie. One of them told me how about planning a trip to San Francisco. I surprisingly looked at him at told “why San Francisco”. Then he replied “you have to take care of the hotel reservation in San Francisco …and on cheap rates because we don’t have too much to invest on hotels…” . After coming home I started searching on the internet that provides cheap hotels in San Francisco. I found a great website named minimaxhotels.com….well I definitely say this website provides the cheapest and affordable hotels in San Francisco as compared to other hotel reservation websites. While going through the website I found that they also offered a discount of 70% on all these hotels. The website is built in such a manner so that anyone can access it without facing any problem. After satisfying me from all the rates and hotels, I reserved my hotel room at Queen Anne Hotel. After completing all the payment requirements, a confirmation mail came from the hotel that your room had been booked for the given dates. I was very much excited about the whole trip. Well all my friends praised me for this for such long time but when I told them it was all because of the website minimaxhotels.com. Thanks to the founder of this website that provide such great offers on all hotels. report a problem

Posted on: October 16, 2012 at 2:53AM

this will definitely interest you: http://www.indiegogo.com/bluecar

You are posting a reply to Remembering My wonderful vacations in San Francisco!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions