Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

D-Trip made me fall in love with china!

By RobG

Posted on: April 05, 2012 at 3:37PM

Just back from the dragon trip and have to say it was awesome. I don't usually write reviews but the team of dragons put so much effort into making it a great time that I can't resist. Went with my girlfriend and we enjoyed the mixture of seeing sights, meeting new people and getting insight into how the Chinese live. Def recommend this, cheaper than travelling yourself and worth it just for beers on the roof top bars in yangshuo and tasting the local food! First week back in the UK now and missing china, especially the dim sum for breakfast, corn flakes doesn't live up. report a problem

You are posting a reply to D-Trip made me fall in love with china!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions