Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
next ›

By satere

Posted on: May 11, 2011 at 2:23PM

5 of us live in Hawaii and are going to Sicily for 2 weeks in September..we rented a house in the east for a week but are looking for small quality hotels in the west...3 nights in old Palermo and need recommendations. The rest of the week we want to spend in either Trapani or Marsala and cant make a decision. Is one place better than the other and can anyone recommend a similar hotel in each. Many thanks report a problem

Posted on: December 13, 2011 at 12:58PM

Go to Castello di San Marco, i have been there and i absolutely loved it...

You are posting a reply to sicily trip

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions