Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Londolozi Game Reserve

By marcdoyle

Posted on: November 17, 2008 at 10:52PM

If you are looking to go on a Safari in style, this is it. Stay at the Tree Camp in a luxury "tree houses" and be dined in style at this all inclusive resort. Go on two safaris a day in open air Landrovers through a private reserve where you are guaranteed to see abundant wildlife. This park is known for its leopards, but it has so much more. This was my best vacation ever and I have been all over the world. You won't be disappointed. report a problem

Posted on: December 13, 2008 at 1:41PM

Glad you had an amazing time. No doubt Londolozi is one of the best experiences in South Africa, the entire Sabi Sand Game Reserve has great game viewing and there are a lot of wonderful lodges to choose from but Londolozi has the top rangers and trackers to optimize the experience as well as one of the best locations with lots of river frontage to draw in the wildlife.

You are posting a reply to Londolozi Game Reserve

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions