Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Arathusa Lodge - Guest safety at stake

By Guest

Posted on: November 07, 2009 at 12:23AM

At Arathusa Lodge, guests are exposed to unacceptable risks should there be medical emergency, maintenance issue or animal breach. Chalets are sited in game reserve. Yet owner failed to provide for contingency in the event of emergency communication. Owner has been operating lodge for past 3 years and has not thought of providing a fog horn in each room pending eventual installation of telephone system. Lodge owner-cum-operator also has no concept of "service recovery" and refuses to compensate for exposing guests to such unacceptable safety hazards. For the price charged, they don't even provide one bottle of water/guest/day! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Arathusa Lodge - Guest safety at stake

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions