Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Dining in Cape Town

By Guest

Posted on: January 30, 2011 at 8:11AM

Some recommendations on dinning in Cape town. Go. Go to Paranga restaurant in Camps Bay promenade - it's a fusion of different cuisines, but the service is superb. Our ball shaped doughnut with melted chocolade inside dessert collapsed two times while baking, so we were given two plates of other dessert for free without even complaining that we were waiting for ours a bit. And guess what, finally they also brought our this time perfectly baked chocolate doughnut for free. Do not go. There is a greek restaurant at Waterfront which boast to have good seafood. It was horrible - the seafood was in no way fresh, tasteless and expensive. The wine was like vinegar. Absolute worst of all we've been to. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Dining in Cape Town

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions