Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: April 05, 2012 at 9:33AM

"Beluga is situated in a 100-year old building with solid floors and ceilings. In this warm space, an Art Deco, New York loft is combined with an open plan kitchen, sushi selection & designer bar. The intimate cobbled outside terrace completes the picture, and makes this restaurant truly memorable." Beluga is based in the heart of Cape Town. Cape Town in itself is a beautiful city when lit up, and although the city boasts its beautiful beaches and waterfronts, the building's and city life are a part of the make-up of Cape Town as well. There is exquisite history that can be found on the building's in Cape Town & Beluga promotes the soul that the city has when lit up. Apart from the utterly amazing service from the knowledgeable servers, the food is something else. It is classy, fun and elegant. Highly recommended to anyone looking for that hidden jewel in the heart of the city of Cape Town. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Beluga Restaurant

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions