Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Three Tree Hill, Spioenkop, South Africa - Best Country Inn

By DSmith

Posted on: September 25, 2013 at 12:51PM

We spent a few days in the Drakensburg Mountains and we heartily recommend Three Trees Hill. This small family owned and operated inn has a large central guest house with a spacious and inviting salon where guests can borrow a book, relax in the comfy leather sofas, or gather to share stories (and a cocktail) at the end of the day. The guesthouse also has a large sunny dining room where breakfast and dinner are shared at a long community table. Deep porches surround the guesthouse and invite relaxation while enjoying the mountain views. Guest stay in individual cottages with lovely seating areas and luxurious large bedrooms, also with private verandahs overlooking the valley. Food was amazing, staff are wonderful. Lots to do in the immediate area, including wonderful hiking. Top notch choice for families, singles or couples. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Three Tree Hill, Spioenkop, South Africa - Best Country Inn

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions