Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

outside the big city

By jc1214

Posted on: October 06, 2008 at 9:57AM

If you have time and a car. Take a day or two and go to " Ronda" in Andulacia mountains, it's the most beautiful city that sits on two cliffs, connected by an 300 year old bridge. Try to book ahead and stay at the Parador. The views are spectacular, the people are friendly, the local food is amazing. But the relaxing, in the small charming city is unbeatable. If you can drive around, there's white washed villages close by to see, small cafes, and wonderful walks through the towns. report a problem

You are posting a reply to outside the big city

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions