Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

San Juan, Puerto Rico

By Guest

Posted on: August 26, 2009 at 4:44AM

I was going on a cruise of the Caribbean that left from San Juan, Puerto. I flew in from California and flew directly to St. Croix as it wasn't one of the cruise stops. What a beautiful Island. I returned to Puerto Rico for three days before the cruise. I enjoyed Old San Jaun, the people, the fort, and the Rain Forest. I felt very safe, and the people were helpful and friendly. I went in March, and the weather was perfect. The nights were pleasant, and trying the different foods was fun. The snorkeling on St. Croix and the cruise was terrific. I have never seen so many colorful sea creatures. I was able to get some great underwater pictures. I purchased a box from the Post Office in San Juan to sent my souvenirs home for $5.00 for as much as I could get in the box. Way to go. I didn't have to worry about losing them or having someone steal them. report a problem

Posted on: May 29, 2011 at 11:20PM

Glad you enjoyed Puerto Rico! Here is more info on Puerto Rico: http://www.puertoricoistheplace.com

Posted on: May 09, 2011 at 1:12PM

P.R. IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. i AM FROM A TOWN IN P.R. PONCE. WE STAYED AT THE HOWARD JOHNSON HOTEL. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY THERE. WE DID GO SEE THE FORTS IN SAN JUAN AND ALSO GOT TO GO TO THE MOUNTAINS THERE IN ADJUNTAS. WE ALSO GOT TO SEE THE CASTLE WHICH IS NOT TOO FROM FROM WE WERE STAYING AT. THAT IS A MUST SEE AREA. THE COFFEE THERE IS GREAT. ME AND MY FIANCE AND MY DAUGHTER ARE THINKING OF GOING BACK THERE AGAIN. NOT TOO EXPENSIVE, BUT A BEAUTIFUL ISLAND WITH LOTS TO LOOK AT. WOULD RECOMMEND 6 TO 7 DAYS STAY

You are posting a reply to San Juan, Puerto Rico

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions