Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Looking for short waterfront stay in Sydney

By grantwood

Posted on: December 17, 2010 at 4:02PM

I'm from Salt Lake City and will be attending a conference in Sydney. It will be my first visit to Australia. I would like to spend the first 3 days/nights in a waterfront house/condo/apartment January 6th - 9th. I will be alone. Any ideas? report a problem

Posted on: May 31, 2011 at 8:51PM

I know it's too late for you this time but the best apartment style Sydney Hotel is the Quay Grand Suites Sydney http://www.mirvachotels.com/quay-grand-suites-sydney . It is right on Sydney harbour, walking distance to the opera house and harbour bridge and has beautiful views of the harbour. You can watch the ferries come in and out and eat at the fantastic Quadrant Restaurant. It won trip advisors best luxury hotel of the year in 2010, I think. It sounds exactly like what you were looking for..... maybe next time!

You are posting a reply to Looking for short waterfront stay in Sydney

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions