Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Best Kept Secret for Lodging

By Guest

Posted on: November 21, 2008 at 5:57PM

A great lodging tip that I was fortunate enough to take advantage of. If you're traveling in Tokyo during the summer season, many of the business residences offer amazing weekly rates for modestly sized studio apartments with kitchenettes and full Western bathrooms. I stayed at the Oakwood Shinjuku. It's a great central location and was very very inexpensive considering the typical hotel rates in Tokyo. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Best Kept Secret for Lodging

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions