Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Free concert series in the Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre in Toronto

By morningside

Posted on: October 08, 2008 at 10:50PM

It's noon in downtown Toronto and you have just run out of serious money but you crave some of the Arts just the same. No problem. Just head on over to the spectacular Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts at 145 Queen Street west (just a few streets west of Queen and Yonge streets) for some noon time free entertainment. Prokofiev Piano Sonatas or the Salzburg Chamber Orchestra sound good? What about chamber music, jazz, dance - flamenco & cabaret, or world music? September 16, 2008 to June 18, 2009. www.coc.ca. Info: 416-363-8231 report a problem

You are posting a reply to Free concert series in the Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre in Toronto

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions