Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

under the Tuscan sky

By Walter222

Posted on: November 04, 2008 at 6:29PM

One of our most wonderful and fulfilling vacations was in beautiful Tuscany. We stayed at the Torre Guelfa Relais in Figlini Valdarno, ran by Sabrina Piatini. We stayed there 10 of the most marvelous days, everey day we were taken by private cahuffered van to a different historic town, one more nicer than the other, and in between we had cheese, olive oil and wine tastings at diverse farms or wineries and also a truffle hunt not to be missed. Sabrina's brother Claudio is a renowned cheff in the region and our included dinners were at his restaurant located in Figlini's grand square, just superb dinning. In other words you can not ask for anything better. We are planning on going back, we were there twice already and it is totally worth it. Highly Recommended!! report a problem

You are posting a reply to under the Tuscan sky

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions