Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Run, Don't Walk to Borgo Argenina

By Guest

Posted on: August 18, 2009 at 11:55AM

My wife and I stayed here for part of our honeymoon in 2006. It is truly the real Under the Tuscan Sun. The woman who owns it, Elena, was a designer and bought this place and completely redid it by hand with helpers. It is heaven on earth. She literally shows you maps of where to go, the best restaurants in every town and will even make home cooked country Italian meals. It is outside Gaiole and 15-20 minutes from Siena. It is the place to go with wonderful rooms. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Run, Don't Walk to Borgo Argenina

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions