Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

WHERE AND WHAT TO EAT IN FLORENCE...

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 12:57PM

Restaurants Aqua al 2 (MUST GO HERE!) (Known for the blueberry steak and the balsamic steak, but start with the pasta sampler…this sounds weird I know, but even people that don't eat steak love it! Enjoy and I am jealous you are eating here.) Via Della Vigna Vecchia 40/r Tel. 055 284170 Villa San Michele (This is a hotel) (Known for the breathtaking view of Florence, great place to watch the sunset, you eat out on the balcony, great pools and gardens to walk around in before dinner, expensive) (Must call and make reservation) Via Doccia 4 Tel. 055 5678200 Coquinarius (Known for their pear ravioli, and American style salads…chicken salad) (Great for lunch) Via delle Oche 15/r, near Duomo, Tel. 055 2302153 Regginella (Went here many times for lunch when we lived in the Market area. Great restaurant, quick service and the food is good too!) (This restaurant is in front of the Cappele Medicee or Medici Chapels...is the beautiful building done by the great Michelangelo. There are also many mosaics done, but they actually look like they were painted...very impressive. You should go here if you have time since Michelangelo did not like to be considered a painter. This building represents his love for architect and sculpture which he preferred.) Via del Canto de’Nelli 38r Tel 055 2645817 Il Bargello Piazza Della Signoria 4/r Tel. 055 214071 Marione (Corner area by Via Della Spada and Via del Sole) Antico Noe Volta di San Piero 6/r, Santa Croce Tel. 055 2340838 The Oil Shoppe (Going away from the Duomo on Via S. Egidio it is on your left, close to where Egidio and Via Dell ‘Oriuolo will intersect) (Make your own sandwich like subway style, great pesto sauce) B. Gallo (Great scenery of the square) Piazza Duomo 1/r Tel. 055 219251 Apertivo Caffe Gilli Piazza Republica 36-39r Roberto Cavalli Giacosa Bar Via Della Spada Il Caffe Bar Piazza Pitti 9r Gelato Queen Vittoria (On the street with the Ponte Vecchio called Via Por S. Maria) Bar (By the square with the boar you wish on…little market) report a problem

You are posting a reply to WHERE AND WHAT TO EAT IN FLORENCE...

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions