Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

SHOPPING IN FLORENCE...

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 12:58PM

SHOPPING: Via De’ Tornabuoni (THE FASHION DESIGNER STREET!) (At one end it starts with Salvatore Ferragamo’s headquarters and main store…you should check out his shoe museum and it will take only fifteen minutes very interesting, then SHOP at … Pucci, YSL, Max Mara, Prada, Christian Dior, Girogio Armani, Tod’s, Cavalli, Hermes as you make your way down this famous street) Via D. Vigna Nuova (The other fashion street where you can find Ferre’s new store, Lacoste, Furla) (Fendi and Louis Vuitton are located as you walk from Piazza Repubblica to Tornabuoni) (Next to Hotel Savoy in Piazza Repubblica you can find a great men’s store, but I forget the name) (pricey, but unique) ALL OVER YOU CAN FIND GREAT STORES AND OTHER SHOPS!...don’t miss the San Lorenzo Market! As a side note in Rome by the Spanish Steps…Designer shops!!! Just like Florence. report a problem

You are posting a reply to SHOPPING IN FLORENCE...

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions