Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Absolutely the best

By Guest

Posted on: August 26, 2009 at 6:14AM

For a little get away we went to the beautiful Villa Beccaris. It is located near Alba and Asti in Italy and is easily to get to when you arrive via Milan Malpensa, like we did. We rented a car and drove in no time to this gorgeous hotel, where we would stay for one night. When we arrived we got a friendly welcome and were guided to our rooms. The ambiance was great. More guests were enjoying the pool and the sun. The pool looked over the entire valley and the tiny village in the middle. After some wine tastings in the local area later in the afternoon we arrived at a restaurant nearby where we enjoyed a fabulous dinner while beings served by friendly waiters. The next morning a perfect buffet was set up with all kinds of fruits, yoghurts and bread. Since we had to leave around six we enjoyed the pool some more. Overall the entire trip was perfect. I think pictures can say more about the hotel than a thousand words, so I leave you with the website: www.villabeccaris.it report a problem

You are posting a reply to Absolutely the best

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions