Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 09, 2008 at 12:54AM

The good thing here in in Dubai is when you go shopping is less expensive than other countries with same trade marks and quality. report a problem

Posted on: December 12, 2008 at 3:50PM

the concierge.com guide has some pretty good recommendation for hotels and restaurants and places to visit - just click on one of the links on the top left of this page

Posted on: October 13, 2008 at 10:41AM

I'm trying to plan a trip to Dubai for next year. I was wondering if you knew the best way to fly between New York and Dubai and the best way to travel while I'm there. Also, do you have any suggestions for a hotel or places I should visit while I'm there? Thanks!

You are posting a reply to Shopping

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions