Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Enjoying The Week-end

By kiraford94

Posted on: August 15, 2009 at 3:39PM

You just simply have to check out the Mall of The Emirates, as well as the Dubai Mall. But the best way to enjoy what i'm telling you is on a week-end. You can take a ride on the Tour Bus on Friday, as you get to see all the sides of Dubai - the luxurious places and, well, the not so luxurious ones - and take pictures that i'm sure you will love to make an album of and show your family and your children and, in the future, your grandchildren too. On Saturday Morning, you might enjoy a nice bath out in the sea as you can head down to jumeirah open and closed beach. In the Afternoon you might just enjoy a little shopping - hold the little :P cause i'm sure we ladies can't resist when we something good no matter what the cost - and at night you might enjoy a nice, quiet and peaceful walk on the beach (there are a few to choose from) report a problem

You are posting a reply to Enjoying The Week-end

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions