Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Split Credit Cards between you and your spouse

By Guest

Posted on: October 02, 2008 at 5:54PM

Everyone has heard this, but I bet you all do it wrong!. This does not mean to ensure you both have credit cards. If you are like us, both of us carry cards on the same accounts. We each have a Visa on XYZ bank, each have a M/C on ABC bank, etc.. However, as we found out the hard way, if one of you has lost your credit cards, the banks cancel ALL cards on the account. This leaves you both without credit cards! It is best for one to carry the Visa and the other to carry the M/C. Then if a purse or wallet is lost/stolen, you still have a good card! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Split Credit Cards between you and your spouse

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions