Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: November 05, 2008 at 6:14PM

Don't go to Trunk Bay and the usual trips the buses take you to. Go to HONEYMOON BEACH near Caneel Bay Plantation. You have about a 1/2 mile walk down a dirt road that takes you to a beautiful little reef. take some cheerios or a piece of lettuce over to the reef and wait until you see the MAGNIFICENT colors of fish coming out from under the rock to eat out of your hands..It is amazing.....their colors are so brilliant! god's flowers under water! Also go to Cinnamon Bay beach but go all the way to the right as far as you can at the large boulders. Get in the water there and you will see a Caribbean Grand Canyon underwater! We had 5 very large Tarpon swim right under us! It was scary at first, but then we saw how beautiful they are. Snorel over to Waterlemon Cay at the foot of Annaberg Ruins road and you will see hundreds of large star fish and maybe a Manta Ray or 2---as we did........How excellent! We put our small coolers on top of extra rafts and pulled them along over to Waterlemon Cay and ate lunch there and admired all the star fish and other fish close to the Cay. You will NEVER FORGET THE COLORS OF THE WATER OR THE FISH WHEN YOU SEE THEM YOURSELVES AT ST. JOHN, USVI. report a problem

You are posting a reply to ST John, USVI

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions